Alkoholgehalt: 7,5 % Vol.
A beer with a white head and a persistent finish, Rock’n’Roll has a deep color and a slight, homogeneous hazy appearance. The first peppery scents leave room to light spices and notes of cereals, with a balanced harmony between freshness and warmth.
Like in a modern musical, when sipped, the cereals sing their sweet notes while the ensemble of pepper, spices and hops supports them with a powerful counterpoint.
98.97% ITALIAN CRAFT BEER
Baladin is committed to supporting Italian agricultural products. Rock’n’Roll is made with:
- Water from the Maritime Alps
- Barley malt from our fields in Basilicata and Apulia - Italy
- Hops from our fields in Piozzo and Busca (Piedmont) – Italy
- Yeast grown at the brewery in Piozzo (Piedmont) - Italy
- Hops 0.95% – US
- Spices (pepper) 0.08% – India and Brazil
Speisenempfehlung: Pecorino Amatriciano dei Monti della Laga (Lazio), Murazzano (Piemonte).
Verantwortliches Lebensmittelunternehmen (EU): Birra Baladin, Farigliano (CN) - Località Prella 60, - Italia
Zutaten: Wasser, Gerstenmalz, Hopfen, Zucker, Gewürze, Hefe.